Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thrifty Decor Chick Addiction

I have become addicted to a blog called Thrifty Decor Chick.  It is chocked full of lots of "I found this for a dollar and turned it into a gorgeous piece of furniture" type stuff.  I can't stop reading it or collecting things that I am sure I will turn into a family heirloom.

For example, she made a table for her outdoor living space (formerly known as your backyard) out of a wooden pallet.  It looks amazing and I am certain I too could make this masterpiece happen in my own outdoor living space.

For me this website is as dangerous as going to Home Depot.  Every time I am in that store I am convinced I can put in my own closets, build a deck or make something fabulous out of all that wood. I mean that make it look so easy on the five minute video that they have playing in the front of the store.

So I am off to conquer all the "just needs a little work" items that I have accumulated.  Wish me luck.

Check out www.thriftydecorchick.com!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since the admin of this web page is working, no uncertainty very rapidly it will be famous, due to its feature contents.


my homepage; I can't believe this