Friday, November 11, 2011

Home Office Organization

Today I will attempt with the help of a very patient (I hope) man to organize my home office.  I did all the fun stuff like purchasing new furniture and accessories, now comes the part that makes me crazy.  I am not tech savvy.  I can almost never get my computer printer to work correctly and heaven help me if the actual computer needs any maintenance.

I consider myself to be of average intelligence but for some reason all the computer stuff drives me crazy.  There always seems to be one little step that I miss and my only problem solving skill is to keep hitting the same button and cursing under my breath.  I guess that really isn't a problem solving skill since it rarely solves the problem.

So as I venture into the world of computers and printers and wireless internet, y'all pray for me. If I never blog again you can assume it didn't go well.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's remarkable to go to see this website and reading the views of all friends concerning this piece of writing, while I am also eager of getting familiarity.

Here is my web site; online cash advances