Friday, August 26, 2011

Does This Hair Style Go With My Glasses?

It's official.  I can't read without my glasses.  Things have gotten so bad that I spend most of my day with glasses perched on the top of my head. This has caused me to reevaluate my hair style.  I am worried that I am going to have a permanent bald spot where I pull several hairs out every time I pull my glasses down.

My bangs are in a perpetual state of chaos because they are tugged back when the glasses make their way on to the top of my head. They don't bounce back well so I end up with a little Aflac duck looking thing sticking out above my glasses.  Just what I need to accentuate my crows feet.

Yesterday I actually had a pair of reading glasses and a pair of sunglasses on the top of my head.  Who needs a hair style when I could add another pair of glasses and completely cover my head.

So the next time I go to the hairdresser to color and hide the gray hairs I am going to perch these glasses on top of my head and ask my stylist what style she recommends to go with my glasses.


1 comment:

Liz Skelton said...

You're too old to be up at 4 AM. Go to bed.