Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Laughing Into The New Year!!!!!

I am so ready to change my calendar to 2011. This year has been rough for several reasons and for the first time in a long time I am looking forward to the new year.

I haven't made any resolutions because I don't need anything else on my "to do" list. Keeping the kids alive, remaining employed and making sure we all have clean underwear is about more than I can handle now so why add to my burden. I know I most likely won't be any more organized than I was last year and as long as Godiva makes chocolate I will never be back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I have let those dreams go.

What I plan to do next year is laugh more. It may sound simple but we make it harder than it should be. We get into the rut of taking all the small stuff so seriously that we can't remember the last time we had a good belly laugh. Then something happens and we do let loose and laugh until we cry and we remember. We remember how great it feels and how much better we feel afterwards.

So that is my big lofty goal for the new year. Laugh more.

No comments: