Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Look, New Year, New Life

My husband and I have been married for 21 years. We have decided not to be married for 22.

I am sharing this news in my blog because for several years I have shared the good, the bad and the ugly of my life with you, my readers. You have supported me , laughed with me and sustained me with your support during some very tough moments.

Divorce is never an easy decision and it is certainly not one either of us has taken lightly. Staying married for any length of time takes a tremendous amount of work and dedication by both parties. We have raised two beautiful successful children together and have shared many wonderful memories that I hope we can all look back upon as a family and cherish.

You will notice that along with making some major life changes that I am also updating my blog. Don't let the cosmetics confuse you. Kim's Crazy Life will still be about the humor and challenges of day to day life. The difference will be that now I am facing these challenges as a single mom entering the world of dating.

Thank you for all the support you have given me over the years. I love writing this blog and I hope you all enjoy reading it. With all these new changes I predict 2011 will be crazy, funny and full of surprises.








No comments: