Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Taking a bite out of the big Apple

The family and I (along with 34 other people) are headed to New York tomorrow morning at 6:40 a.m.. I personally think it should be illegal to fly before nine but what do I know?

This is a choir trip for my daughter and it is going to be jam packed. I was really looking forward to it before my dad died but now I seem to just want to be alone most of the time which I think will be hard to do on this trip. We are going to see four Broadway plays and the kids are performing at the UN as well as one of the big Catholic churches and are attending a Broadway workshop. I am looking most forward to buying the illegal knock off purses from the backrooms in Chinatown. I can't wait to haggle in two different languages and come out on top.

I must close now and resume packing...which means I am going to try to stuff everything I own into one suitcase and still have it weigh under 55 pounds. I would probably have better luck turning water into wine but wish me luck anyway...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!