Thursday, July 24, 2008

Random thoughts

Is there anything better than warm fresh from the oven chocolate chip cookies? I mean really can you beat that taste?



Why would anyone advertise a body pillow for sale in the paper for eight dollars? Doesn't the ad cost more than that? Is there someone out there so desperate for a snuggle that they would buy a used body pillow? Does this person have nothing better to do?



Am I the only one a little giddy that Starr Jones is getting divorced? I mean really didn't she have it coming with all that happily ever after b.s. she spewed on the View?



Am I the only one who thinks that the Today show should be smacked for hiring Kathy Lee Gifford to co-host their fourth hour? Menopause has not made her any less annoying. Isn't her husband like 80? Shouldn't she be home spoon feeding him pured food?



I am starting a petition to have the state symbol of Michigan be a construction cone. Anybody want to sign

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a topic that is close to my heart... Many thanks!
Exactly where are your contact details though?


Here is my weblog - continue reading
My web site > payday cash loans