Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Reward Cards

Every time I go to a store I get the same question.  "Do you have your rewards card?"

After 15 minutes of searching through my purse I concede that I don't have it with me.  That is when the cashier looks at me like I am some pitiful loser and tells me how much I could have saved if I had only be able to find the little card.

Of course when you sign up for the card they go on and on about how much you will save and how your life will be so much better.

Then they blow up your email inbox with daily deals and tempting sales.  The lure you into the store with promises of savings and then they judge you when can't find your card.  They are like the mother that invites you over for dinner to tell you that you have gained weight.

I need to organize all my cards into one central location.  Is there an app for that?

No comments: