Monday, February 28, 2011

The Oscars

I love the Oscars. It is a tradition in our household for my daughter and I to watch together so we can critique the outfits and the hair styles.

I just love to whole idea of dressing up and I don't think we do enough of it. After a certain age there are no more proms or formals and we all just sit around waiting to buy our mother of the bride/groom dresses.

I wish as a society we did more dressing up and less sweatpants. Don't get me wrong I love my sweatpants, but I wish we had more occasions to feel glamorous and a little bit special.

When is the last time you got all dressed up and went out on the town?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought
this post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you
are not already ;) Cheers!

Feel free to visit my site; very cool article