Monday, June 14, 2010

For those of you that aren't friends with me on facebook I wanted to let you know the crazy thing I have done now. On the advice of counsel (my friends Tara and Jennifer) I entered a competition to win a spot on the new Oprah Winfrey network. I wrote the script, had a friend film it and we completed it in about a week. Nothing like performing under time constraints. LOL I had a great time with this project and would love to have your support. Please go to the link below and view the video. You can vote as many times as you want and PLEASE pass it along to your friends.

Thanks so much.....



Here's the link to vote: http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_id=4866&promo_id=1

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I found you through 'On the road with Janet'. I loved your video. I hope you win. I also spent quite a bit of time reading your blog posts. You had me laughing out loud. Thank you. I look forward to reading more blog posts.
Be blessed,
Michelle