Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Miss Daisy and Hoke

Stay tuned for the adventures of Miss Daisy and Hoke. I am now a permanent passenger and Ashley is my driver. I think my right leg is still spasming from the imaginery brake and my arm is tired from holding. She got mad at me for grabbing the dash a few times and I told her that I could not control my self preservation responses so get over it. Michael wore his baseball batting helmet during the entire ride because he said you just can't be too careful. I 'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael in a helmet. That's funny stuff. Bet Ashley loved that. You are a brave soul. I may just turn Taylor loose and hope for the best.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers

my web blog - canlı tv izleme haber