Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thank God for DNA!!

I just got the most exciting news ...my niece Taylor wants to be a cheerleader. I know that her mother is silently cursing me because although Susan and I are good friends we could not be more opposite. Susan is athletic and conservative and I am well let's say a little gawdy and much more RAH RAH when it comes to sports. Taylor has always leaned toward my tastes when it comes to clothes and shoes. Susan hates to shop but Taylor and I can spend the entire day in the jewelery store. I worried about my safety after I let Taylor buy red patent leather high heel sandals last summer but this cheerleader thing my just be what it takes for Susan to put a hit out on me. Please see Susan's blog to hear all the details and see just how cute Ms. Taylor Bug soon to be a cheerleader really is...
www.taylorbugsmom.blogspot.com

No comments: