Sunday, May 6, 2012

Gingerbread Mom




Bombarding the news lately is the story of the mom that "allegedly" put her little red haired girl in the tanning bed with her.  Just to prove what a great mom she is she spent the weekend after she was arrested turning her skin into a brittle mess.  She appeared at her arraignment looking like my chicken when I get busy on the phone and leave it on the grill.  Not the best way to prove you aren't capable of
frying your little ones.


Run, run as fast as I can, you can't catch me my mom's the Gingerbread Man!!!


I am not privy to the tanning moms bedtime rituals but I can just bet that this little fairy tale is top of her list.   I am certain if you look closely you can see the three candy buttons popping out from under her shirt.

No matter what you believe about her child tanning allegations, you have got to admit that she is a few bulbs short of bright.

I predict that when you Google "tanning mom" a few years from now it will send you to "melanoma mom".  Just when I think I have heard of every kind of crazy, someone always surprises me.  You gotta love it.



No comments: