Friday, December 2, 2011

iPhone Follies

I would like to apologize to all the friends and family I have sent a text to that is completely unreadable.

I love my new iPhone but if I don't have my glasses on sometimes my brain just fills in the blanks of what it thinks the words should be and then I text you back with words that it has auto corrected and it causes many of you to worry.  

My daughter text me the other day and ask me if I was having a stroke.  Apparently, my reply was so incomprehensible that she was sure the blood flow had been cut off to one or both sides of my brain.  

I will try to do better.  I will make an attempt to wear my glasses more often and to not reply based on a guess about what your text says. I have a plethora of reading glasses and I am forcing my self to leave them in whatever room I am in when I turn out the light to leave.  It doesn't do me any good to have them all end up on my kitchen counter when it is quite apparent that I need them in every room of my home just in case.

So if you receive a random text from me that doesn't make any sense, be patient.  Make it a game where you try to guess what I was trying to say, like on Wheel of Fortune.  Think of it as a free game app.  

I am just a middle aged lady trying to be hip with my new iPhone. Bear with me!

No comments: