Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Kim Kardashian The Quitter

I am appalled that after 10 weeks of marriage that Kim Kardashian has filed for divorce.  Give me a break! I could stay married to just about anyone longer than that.

How do you have irreconcilable differences after such a short amount of time?  Did she try to reconcile any of those differences or was she just too busy cashing all the checks from selling the rights to her wedding and the photos?  Either this whole marriage was a fraud from the beginning for publicity or she is the most shallow self centered person on the planet.

I would be embarrassed to call it quits after such a short amount of time.  I would have at least tried to stick it out a year or two and try to make it work.  What went so drastically wrong in the few weeks of marriage that wasn't wrong before the marriage?

I say if the marriage is over she and Kris should have to donate the 19 million dollars they made selling the rights to their sham nuptials to a charity.  I bet that would have her kissing and reconciling those differences in a hurry.

1 comment:

That guy said...

Just another young person who can't make a commitment to anyone or for anything, except $$$!