Every year we all do a "what we are thankful for " list . This year I thought I would put a different spin on it and list a few things that I am not thankful for, just for fun.
I am not thankful:
1. That I have to continue to see the Kardashian sisters everywhere.
2. That I now have more hair on my upper lip than my teenage son.
3. That I can no longer remember people's names, where I put important papers or how to change the clock in my van.
4. That technology is leaving me behind and that my phone now requires me to take a class to use it.
5. That my bitty baby is driving and will soon be leaving me behind...literally.
6. That at my age when I wear high heels it requires a two day ibuprofen follow up for all the aches and pain.
7. That everything printed in less than a one inch high font is unreadable to me and no matter how many pairs of readers I buy there is never a pair close when I need them.
8. That I have to worry about things like fiber and cholesterol and my "colon health". UGH!
9. That my doctor starts every third sentence during my physical with the words "for a woman your age". I have threatened to withhold payment if he continues using that phrase.
10. That the 80's clothes that I wore are now referred to as "vintage".
Just a few things that although I have lots to be thankful for I could do without.
Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!