Friday, September 30, 2011

Bernie's Best Furniture Is The Bomb!!

Posted by PicasaI have fallen in love with a store! This hasn't happened to me since I discovered Bling in Milford but I have found a new love and we couldn't be happier.

I have been feverishly looking for furniture to replace the "half" of my household that I lost in the divorce. I didn't want to just go out and purchase pieces that didn't speak to me. I like to furnish my home with things that make me happy when I look at them.

I noticed a picture in the Oakland Press featuring Bernadette (a.k.a. my new best friend) the owner of Bernie's Best Used Furniture and decided to stop by.

The store was filled with beautiful interesting pieces of furniture and other decorative items. Some were vintage and some were new but everything was beautiful. A wonderful smell filled the air from her very reasonably priced candle line and Patsy Cline crooned in the back ground. We Southern girls love our Patsy so it immediately put me in the mood to shop. Not that I have to have Patsy to be in the mood but ....

I purchase several items, one of which is in the picture. A beautiful buffet for my dining room. It reminded me of the one my grandmother has in her kitchen. The price was amazing and since I now have a wonderful boyfriend that told me that he would haul whatever I buy I couldn't resist (the buffet or the boyfriend).

The search continues for a large desk for my office but I am confident that Bernie will find the perfect one for me. After all I put it on my wish list at the store and lately all my wishes have been coming true. I love my life!!

No comments: