Friday, October 22, 2010

Head shot...why not?

Tomorrow I am going to bravely put my face and fate in the hands of my friend Kathy. She is going to finally shoot my head shot for the Oakland Press to put along side my blog and for me to put on my business cards.

As much as I want to be 30 pounds skinner with a bronze glow and no grays I have conceded to the fact that day is not coming. I thought it better to just bite the bullet and get it over with. As I tell my friends, take pictures today because ten years from now they may be your "skinny" pictures. Scary but true.

Kathy began her new career as a photographer a couple of years ago and she is amazing. If anyone can make me look presentable it is her. I will include some of her other photos Sunday on my blog and you can enjoy her talents.

Wish me luck!!

No comments: