Wednesday, November 12, 2008

For real, are they taking her panties back?

Today in the newspaper there was an article that said Sarah Palin spent the weekend sorting thru all the families clothes to find the ones that belonged to the RNC. She said and I quote "you know it is hard to find everything, kids lose underwear...". Are you freaking kidding me? After all the humiliation she and her family endured now they want to make them give back their underwear? What is the RNC going to do with them? Will they try to pick a candidate next time around that is her same size? I think the whole thing is ridiculous. Can you imagine walking into your child's room and saying "where are all your republican panties, the Secret Service is downstairs waiting!!! With all the problems in this country I think the least we can do is let the kids keep their underwear. I mean pleeeeeze!!!!

Everything here is crazy as usual. My computer has been acting up and after 2 hours or so talking to the man in India that tried to convince me in broken English that his name was Mike I finally got a state side person. They sent me a new modem and all is good with the world. At least until the next time I have to call. I would rather stick myself in the eye with a fork than to call SBC.

Here is a brief summary of the past month:

Michael was sick and ended up with antibiotics and an inhaler. Big fun was had by all. He is killing me with his AXE body spray. Apparently when it said body on the box he thought that meant you had to spray it over your ENTIRE body. He spends more time on his hair than I do and I must admit his hair is cuter than mine. He is really into his role in Guys and Dolls and may have caught the acting bug.

Ashley was named News Editor of her school newspaper. Very exciting and will look great on a college application. It seems like once you hit high school every event is measured by whether or not some middle aged admissions officer will be impressed by it. Lots of pressure to be the best and do many activities while you are being the best. Ash is going to be in Robin Hood in December and I am going to be on a 3 day psych hold after trying to keep up with all their activities. It is insane. On top of all that I am trying to work a couple of days a week.

Steve is coaching Mike's basketball team and traveling.

We are all headed to my dad's for Turkey Day and then in February we are all traveling to New York with Ashley's choir for four days. Aren't we just busy little people? I am so glad my panties are being repossessed , how would I ever find the time?

No comments: